I am very proud and excited to share that the above image titled “American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles” was announced as one of the 30 finalists in the Great Outdoors 2020 Photo Contest by Outdoor Photographer. There were over 1,000 images entered into this contest and only 30 images made it as finalists.
Last year I spent a lot of time photographing the bullfrogs at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia, and I captured many great images of the bullfrogs. So, I am very happy that one of these bullfrog images received some recognition.
Check out the slideshow of the 30 finalists images of the Great Outdoors 2020 Photo Contest by Outdoor Photographer, here.
All the best,
- Cover of Virginia Wildlife Magazine Annual Photography Showcase IssueVirginia Wildlife Magazine Annual Photography Showcase July/August 2022. Cover image is Red Fox Kit Looking Up To Momma Vixen by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
- National Pollinator WeekNational Pollinator Week is June 20-June 26, 2022. This week is a great time to bring awareness and spread the word of the importance of our pollinators.
- Sunset Over Back BayField notes from a beautiful sunset over Back Bay in Virginia Beach, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography. Lori shares her use of the Gold-N-Blue Polarizer by Singh-Ray Filter to capture this beautiful sunset.
- Spring Backyard Bird PhotographyBackyard bird photography is a lot of fun in the spring as there is a great deal of bird activity such as birds nesting and feeding the young. In addition, a few quick tips and photography techniques are shared to help you take better backyard bird photos.
- How I Got the Shot Article Posted on NANPA BlogLearn how I captured my NANPA Top 250 image, American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles, at the Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia. in this article on How I Got the Shot posted on the NANPA Blog.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash monarch butterfly monarch conservation Monarchs NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars Virginia Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation Virginia wildlife corridors Virginia wildlife crossings wildlife wildlife photography