I am very proud and excited to share that the above image titled “American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles” was announced as one of the 30 finalists in the Great Outdoors 2020 Photo Contest by Outdoor Photographer. There were over 1,000 images entered into this contest and only 30 images made it as finalists.
Last year I spent a lot of time photographing the bullfrogs at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia, and I captured many great images of the bullfrogs. So, I am very happy that one of these bullfrog images received some recognition.
Check out the slideshow of the 30 finalists images of the Great Outdoors 2020 Photo Contest by Outdoor Photographer, here.
All the best,
- Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden for April-May 2023Scenes of Coastal Virginia Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography from April 1-May 31 2023.
- Protecting the Threatened Western Snowy PloverThe Western snowy plover is a small shorebird on the Pacific coast and is listed as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Their threatened status is due to loss of habitat, beach erosion, human disturbance and predation.
- New Images Added to WebsiteNew images added to Lori A Cash Conservation Photography’s website including three new photo galleries of images of whooping cranes, wild horses and marine mammals.
- In the Field Photographing the Whooping CranesThe Aransas Wood Buffalo flock are the only self-sustaining wild whooping cranes with their wintering grounds in Texas and breeding grounds in Canada. Lori A Cash Conservation Photography spent some time in the field photographing these cranes in Texas and shares her experience in this blog post.
- New Photo Galleries Added to My Website GalleriesNew photo galleries of whooping cranes, marine mammals and wild horses added to the photo gallery of the website of Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs insects in the field Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips publication raptors red foxes red fox kit songbirds sunrise sunrises tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife wild horses wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography
2 replies to “Finalist in Great Outdoors 2020 Photo Contest by Outdoor Photographer”
Awesome! Congrats, Lori! It is a great image. Love your perspective!
Thank you very much, Katy!