May 21, 2021
On Monday, May 24th at 4pm EST I will be interviewed by Marsha Wietecha on the Born to Talk Radio Show Podcast discussing my journey in wildlife and nature photography as well as my conservation photography. In addition, I will be sharing a little more personal information about me.
I hope you will listen to the podcast and learn more about me and my photography. The podcast will be live on Monday at 4pm, but if unable to catch it live, there will be a recording where you can listen to the episode at your convenience.
Here is the link to listen to the Born To Talk Radio Show Podcast on May 24th:
Click here for the Born To Talk Radio Show website about my podcast.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog , and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden for April-May 2023Scenes of Coastal Virginia Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography from April 1-May 31 2023.
- Protecting the Threatened Western Snowy PloverThe Western snowy plover is a small shorebird on the Pacific coast and is listed as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Their threatened status is due to loss of habitat, beach erosion, human disturbance and predation.
- New Images Added to WebsiteNew images added to Lori A Cash Conservation Photography’s website including three new photo galleries of images of whooping cranes, wild horses and marine mammals.
- In the Field Photographing the Whooping CranesThe Aransas Wood Buffalo flock are the only self-sustaining wild whooping cranes with their wintering grounds in Texas and breeding grounds in Canada. Lori A Cash Conservation Photography spent some time in the field photographing these cranes in Texas and shares her experience in this blog post.
- New Photo Galleries Added to My Website GalleriesNew photo galleries of whooping cranes, marine mammals and wild horses added to the photo gallery of the website of Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs insects in the field Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips publication raptors red foxes red fox kit songbirds sunrise sunrises tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife wild horses wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography
2 replies to “My Upcoming Interview on Born to Talk Radio Show Podcast”
Awesome! Can’t wait to hear it! Congrats!
Thank you, Katy!