May 21, 2021
On Monday, May 24th at 4pm EST I will be interviewed by Marsha Wietecha on the Born to Talk Radio Show Podcast discussing my journey in wildlife and nature photography as well as my conservation photography. In addition, I will be sharing a little more personal information about me.
I hope you will listen to the podcast and learn more about me and my photography. The podcast will be live on Monday at 4pm, but if unable to catch it live, there will be a recording where you can listen to the episode at your convenience.
Here is the link to listen to the Born To Talk Radio Show Podcast on May 24th:
Click here for the Born To Talk Radio Show website about my podcast.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog , and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Humpback Whales in Monterey BayPhotographing humpback whales and their behaviors such as breaching and tail fluke up dive in the Monterey Bay off the coast of California.
- Article Published on Nature Photographers NetworkArticle on Photographing Butterflies Through Their Life Cycle by Lori A Cash was published on Nature Photographers Network. This article discusses the life cycle of butterflies, conservation efforts and tips on photographing butterflies.
- Article on Pollinator Corridors Published on Wild Virginia BlogPollinator corridors provide the habitat needed for our declining pollinators with the use of native plants and flowers in our gardens or along roadsides.
- 2023 Butterflies Calendars Now Available at My Zazzle Store2023 Monarch Butterflies Wall Calendar and a variety of Butterfly Calendar now available for purchase at my Zazzle Store.
- Images Published in Our Common Agenda: 2023 Environmental Briefing BookImages photographed by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography published in our Our Common Agenda: 2023 Environmental Briefing Book for conservation policies for Virginia.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography raptors red foxes red fox kit sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife wildlife wildlife conservation wildlife photography Zazzle