June 15, 2021
Nature Photography Day is June 15th which is designated by the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) to promote the enjoyment of nature photography. Nature Photography Day is a way to explain how images are used to advance the cause of conservation and protect plants, wildlife, and landscapes both locally and globally.
How to Celebrate Nature Photography Day
NANPA encourages people worldwide to get outside and enjoy the day by taking a camera and exploring our natural world. This could be your backyard, a nearby park, a wildlife refuge, or any other place that is close by on June 15th.
Explore our natural world with your camera and find something that interest you and capture some pictures whether it is landscapes, plant life or wildlife. Then share those images on social media with this hashtag, #NaturePhotographyDay.
Other ways to celebrate Nature Photography Day is by learning about the different plant and/or wildlife species in your local area, going birding, walking some hiking trails, and even learning about nature photography and/or nature photographers.
Nature Photography Day
I would like to urge everyone to get outside and explore the nature surroundings that are near your area. I truly hope that everyone will just take a few minutes today to appreciate our natural world. I hope you will take your camera or phone and snap a few images and share it on social media as well.
Let’s celebrate or beautiful natural world on this Nature Photography Day!
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- New Photo Galleries Added to My Website GalleriesNew photo galleries of whooping cranes, marine mammals and wild horses added to the photo gallery of the website of Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
- Wild Horses Roam on Assateague Island National SeashoreWild horses roam free along Assateague Island National Seashore on a barrier island in Maryland at the border of Virginia. This barrier island is famous for the wild horses and draws a lot of visitors to the Atlantic coast to see and photograph the horses.
- Launch of Responsible Photography Collective WebsiteResponsible Photography Collective is about promoting photography as an art, a force for goodness, practicing photography in ways that do no harm to people, animals, and places that make up our world. We provide the information, but what you do with that information is up to you.
- Photo Published in 2023 Keep Chesapeake Beautiful CalendarIntracoastal Sunrise Reflections image by Lori A Cash published as the month of June photo in the Keep Chesapeake Beautiful Calendar.
- Humpback Whales in Monterey BayPhotographing humpback whales and their behaviors such as breaching and tail fluke up dive in the Monterey Bay off the coast of California.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars bullfrogs butterflies Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron insects in the field Lori A Cash monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips publication red foxes red fox kit sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation wildlife photography Zazzle