August 12, 2021
Virginia Conservation Network (VCN) released its annual policy Briefing Book called Our Common Agenda. The 2022 annual publication of Our Common Agenda has my red fox kit as the cover photo. My image is the cover photo as the result of being the winner of the 2022 Our Common Agenda Photo Contest.
In addition, in this publication I had several other images of various wildlife and nature subjects that appear in this annual briefing book by Virginia Conservation Network.
Our Common Agenda is a collection of over 40 environmental policy papers written by, vetted through, and voted on by VCN’s 150+ Network Partners. This policy book by VCN is released every summer. It serves as an educational tool for policy makers and conservation advocates as it is comprised of policy solutions to address the environmental problems facing the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I am proud to have my images published in a very important environmental briefing book that addresses conservation issues in my home area of Virginia.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Humpback Whales in Monterey BayPhotographing humpback whales and their behaviors such as breaching and tail fluke up dive in the Monterey Bay off the coast of California.
- Article Published on Nature Photographers NetworkArticle on Photographing Butterflies Through Their Life Cycle by Lori A Cash was published on Nature Photographers Network. This article discusses the life cycle of butterflies, conservation efforts and tips on photographing butterflies.
- Article on Pollinator Corridors Published on Wild Virginia BlogPollinator corridors provide the habitat needed for our declining pollinators with the use of native plants and flowers in our gardens or along roadsides.
- 2023 Butterflies Calendars Now Available at My Zazzle Store2023 Monarch Butterflies Wall Calendar and a variety of Butterfly Calendar now available for purchase at my Zazzle Store.
- Images Published in Our Common Agenda: 2023 Environmental Briefing BookImages photographed by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography published in our Our Common Agenda: 2023 Environmental Briefing Book for conservation policies for Virginia.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography pollinators raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle Zazzle products
Copyright © 2021 Lori A Cash