August 12, 2021
Virginia Conservation Network (VCN) released its annual policy Briefing Book called Our Common Agenda. The 2022 annual publication of Our Common Agenda has my red fox kit as the cover photo. My image is the cover photo as the result of being the winner of the 2022 Our Common Agenda Photo Contest.
In addition, in this publication I had several other images of various wildlife and nature subjects that appear in this annual briefing book by Virginia Conservation Network.
Our Common Agenda is a collection of over 40 environmental policy papers written by, vetted through, and voted on by VCN’s 150+ Network Partners. This policy book by VCN is released every summer. It serves as an educational tool for policy makers and conservation advocates as it is comprised of policy solutions to address the environmental problems facing the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I am proud to have my images published in a very important environmental briefing book that addresses conservation issues in my home area of Virginia.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden for April-May 2023Scenes of Coastal Virginia Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography from April 1-May 31 2023.
- Protecting the Threatened Western Snowy PloverThe Western snowy plover is a small shorebird on the Pacific coast and is listed as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Their threatened status is due to loss of habitat, beach erosion, human disturbance and predation.
- New Images Added to WebsiteNew images added to Lori A Cash Conservation Photography’s website including three new photo galleries of images of whooping cranes, wild horses and marine mammals.
- In the Field Photographing the Whooping CranesThe Aransas Wood Buffalo flock are the only self-sustaining wild whooping cranes with their wintering grounds in Texas and breeding grounds in Canada. Lori A Cash Conservation Photography spent some time in the field photographing these cranes in Texas and shares her experience in this blog post.
- New Photo Galleries Added to My Website GalleriesNew photo galleries of whooping cranes, marine mammals and wild horses added to the photo gallery of the website of Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips pollinators publication raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest songbirds sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wild horses wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle Zazzle products
Copyright © 2021 Lori A Cash
2 replies to “Images Published in 2022 Our Common Agenda by Virginia Conservation Network”
Congrats! Awesome photography! Looks like an amazing Agenda, too! Your images make a huge difference!
Thank you so very much, Katy!