August 12, 2021
Virginia Conservation Network (VCN) released its annual policy Briefing Book called Our Common Agenda. The 2022 annual publication of Our Common Agenda has my red fox kit as the cover photo. My image is the cover photo as the result of being the winner of the 2022 Our Common Agenda Photo Contest.
In addition, in this publication I had several other images of various wildlife and nature subjects that appear in this annual briefing book by Virginia Conservation Network.
Our Common Agenda is a collection of over 40 environmental policy papers written by, vetted through, and voted on by VCN’s 150+ Network Partners. This policy book by VCN is released every summer. It serves as an educational tool for policy makers and conservation advocates as it is comprised of policy solutions to address the environmental problems facing the Commonwealth of Virginia.
I am proud to have my images published in a very important environmental briefing book that addresses conservation issues in my home area of Virginia.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- 2022 Wall Calendars at ZazzleSelection of 2022 wildlife and nature wall calendars created and designed by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography available for purchase at Zazzle.
- Backyard Butterfly Garden TipsTips for planting and creating a backyard butterfly garden to attract butterflies to your yard by using host plants and nectar plants blog post by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
- Photographing the Sunrise At Buckroe BeachAugust 18, 2021 Recently, I spent the morning in the field at Buckroe Beach photographing the sunrise. As usual I arrive around 45 minutes prior to sunrise at my location. I love to photograph the gorgeous colors of civil twilight. Often this period before sunrise, provides some of the best colors for your landscape photos.Continue reading “Photographing the Sunrise At Buckroe Beach”
- Images Published in 2022 Our Common Agenda by Virginia Conservation NetworkAugust 12, 2021 Virginia Conservation Network (VCN) released its annual policy Briefing Book called Our Common Agenda. The 2022 annual publication of Our Common Agenda has my red fox kit as the cover photo. My image is the cover photo as the result of being the winner of the 2022 Our Common Agenda Photo Contest.Continue reading “Images Published in 2022 Our Common Agenda by Virginia Conservation Network”
- American Bullfrogs at the Norfolk Botanical GardenAugust 9, 2021 Capturing images of American bullfrogs at the Norfolk Botanical Garden is one of my favorite things that I like to do in the spring and summer. Last year, I discovered a new love for photographing these adorable frogs. I spent a lot of time last summer taking pictures of the bullfrogs inContinue reading “American Bullfrogs at the Norfolk Botanical Garden”
American Bullfrog behind the scenes bird conservation birds brown pelicans butterflies Chesapeake Bay community involvement conservation cover photo crabbing boat fox kits fox pups Great Outdoors 2020 Photo Contest grebe walking behavior Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Community Hampton Roads conservation photographer Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Roads wildlife photographer Hampton Virginia in the field local event Lori A Cash Mill Creek monarch butterfly nature Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey osprey nesting ospreys at Fort Monroe Outer Banks of North Carolina Phoebus Waterfront Park Photo Contests photography photo story Pied-billed Grebe red foxes red fox family red fox kit Save The Seabirds Week Seabirds sunrise Virginia Virginia bird conservation Virginia conservation Virginia Conservation Network Virginia conservation photographer Virginia wildlife conservation Virginia wildlife photographer welcome wildlife wildlife conservation wildlife photography yellow-crowned night heron
Copyright © 2021 Lori A Cash