September 09, 2021
I have created five different 2022 wall calendars that are now available for purchase from my Zazzle storefront. All of these wall calendars were designed using images from my wildlife and nature photography.
These 2022 wall calendars were created as 12-month two-page wall calendars. However, there are other options that may be purchased at Zazzle. These calendars may be purchased as small, medium or large sized two page wall calendars. In addition, there is an option for a one page 12-month wall calendar.
2022 Frog Wall Calendar
My 2022 Frog Wall Calendar includes 12 different frog compositions that I share with you for, one for each month of the year. All my frog images were photographed at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia.
Pelicans 2022 Wall Calendar
The Pelicans 2022 Wall Calendar features 12 different brown pelican poses. These poses include in flight, swimming, resting on posts, and of silhouettes of the pelicans. Both adult and juvenile pelican images are included in this calendar. All of these pelican images were photographed at Phoebus Waterfront Park in Hampton, Virginia.
2022 Flowers Up Close Wall Calendar
The 2022 Flowers Up Close Wall Calendar includes 12 different up close images of flowers such as roses, tulips, sunflowers, lotus and water lily. These images of the flowers were photographed in many locations in the United States.
2022 Egrets Wall Calendar
My 2022 Egrets Wall Calendar includes many 12 different images of different species of egrets such as great egret, cattle egret and snowy egret. I photographed theses egret images mainly in Florida in such places as Alligator Farm Zoological Park, Venice Rookery, and Little Estero Lagoon.
2022 Great Blue Heron Courting Displays Wall Calendar
This 2022 Great Blue Heron Courting Displays Wall Calendar was created with my images photographed at the Venice Rookery in Florida. This pair of great blue herons were nesting at the rookery. The 12 different images I share in this calendar display many of the courting rituals between great blue herons.
These wall calendars will make perfect gifts for wildlife and nature lovers. Check out my many other products that I have created from my wildlife and nature photography in my Zazzle storefront.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Cover of Virginia Wildlife Magazine Annual Photography Showcase IssueVirginia Wildlife Magazine Annual Photography Showcase July/August 2022. Cover image is Red Fox Kit Looking Up To Momma Vixen by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
- National Pollinator WeekNational Pollinator Week is June 20-June 26, 2022. This week is a great time to bring awareness and spread the word of the importance of our pollinators.
- Sunset Over Back BayField notes from a beautiful sunset over Back Bay in Virginia Beach, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography. Lori shares her use of the Gold-N-Blue Polarizer by Singh-Ray Filter to capture this beautiful sunset.
- Spring Backyard Bird PhotographyBackyard bird photography is a lot of fun in the spring as there is a great deal of bird activity such as birds nesting and feeding the young. In addition, a few quick tips and photography techniques are shared to help you take better backyard bird photos.
- How I Got the Shot Article Posted on NANPA BlogLearn how I captured my NANPA Top 250 image, American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles, at the Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia. in this article on How I Got the Shot posted on the NANPA Blog.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles amphibians backyard butterfly garden behind the scenes bird photography birds birds of prey brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash monarch butterfly monarch conservation Monarchs NANPA nature nature photography Nature Photography Day Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey ospreys at Fort Monroe photo exhibit photography raptors red foxes red fox kit scapes Share the View Photo Contest sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars Virginia Virginia bird conservation Virginia conservation Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation Virginia wildlife corridors Virginia wildlife crossings wildlife wildlife photography Wild Virginia yellow-crowned night heron