October 12, 2021
Wild Virginia virtual film fest 2021: A Walk on the WILD Side will be showing from 6 p.m. on November 12, 2021, and go through 8 p.m. on November 14, 2021. The theme of this film fest is about connecting wildlife habitats with wildlife corridors and crossing. Wild Virginia is a non-profit dedicated to protecting and connecting your favorite wild places in Virginia, will present their third film festival rendition virtually to help Virginians keep safe during this COVID-19 time.
Wild Virginia virtual film fest will be an online film fest where Wild Virginia will present several short films on the subject of wildlife corridors and crossings including the award-winning film Cascade Crossroads along with several other films that highlight our rivers, streams and forests and how we can protect them.
I hope you will attend and support Wild Virginia’s campaigns to help protect and connect our wild places here in Virginia .
Tickets are free. Donations are encouraged.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Humpback Whales in Monterey BayPhotographing humpback whales and their behaviors such as breaching and tail fluke up dive in the Monterey Bay off the coast of California.
- Article Published on Nature Photographers NetworkArticle on Photographing Butterflies Through Their Life Cycle by Lori A Cash was published on Nature Photographers Network. This article discusses the life cycle of butterflies, conservation efforts and tips on photographing butterflies.
- Article on Pollinator Corridors Published on Wild Virginia BlogPollinator corridors provide the habitat needed for our declining pollinators with the use of native plants and flowers in our gardens or along roadsides.
- 2023 Butterflies Calendars Now Available at My Zazzle Store2023 Monarch Butterflies Wall Calendar and a variety of Butterfly Calendar now available for purchase at my Zazzle Store.
- Images Published in Our Common Agenda: 2023 Environmental Briefing BookImages photographed by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography published in our Our Common Agenda: 2023 Environmental Briefing Book for conservation policies for Virginia.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography pollinators raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle Zazzle products