January 11, 2022
I am very honored and excited to announce that I have two winning images in the Top 250 in this years 2021 Share the View Photo Contest which is an International Nature Photography Contest.
Black Swallowtail Caterpillar Feeding on Fennel
The image below was photographed in my backyard butterfly garden this past summer. I was able to capture this black swallowtail caterpillar feeding on a fennel plant. I used a shallow depth of field to blur the background of the green grass. See my this Top 250 image at Share the View website my clicking here.
American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles
My other winning image in the Top 250 of Share the View Contest is my American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles which has received a lot of recognition this past year in several photography contests. For this image, I was laying on the ground at Norfolk Botanical Garden to photograph this frog that was sitting under a pine tree near the pond. I used a shallow depth of field to blur the background on this image. See my this Top 250 image at Share the View website my clicking here.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Mindshift Backlight 26L Backpack Camera Bag by Think TankA rear panel compartment that allows you to easily get to your photo gear without setting bag down is one of the great features of the Mindshift Backlight 26L Backpack by Think Tank Photo.
- Published in Spring Issue of National Wildlife MagazineDelmarva fox squirrel with nut in mouth by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography has been published in the 2023 spring issue of National Wildlife Magazine in the featured story called Delmarvalous written by Lynne Warren.
- Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden for April-May 2023Scenes of Coastal Virginia Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography from April 1-May 31 2023.
- Protecting the Threatened Western Snowy PloverThe Western snowy plover is a small shorebird on the Pacific coast and is listed as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Their threatened status is due to loss of habitat, beach erosion, human disturbance and predation.
- New Images Added to WebsiteNew images added to Lori A Cash Conservation Photography’s website including three new photo galleries of images of whooping cranes, wild horses and marine mammals.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Frogs great blue heron insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash marine mammals milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips pollinators published raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest songbirds sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle Zazzle products
2 replies to “Results from Share the View Photo Contest”
Awesome, Lori! Very happy for you! Fantastic images!
Thank you so very much, Katy!