January 20, 2022
As a Singh-Ray filter user for at least the past 15 years, I am proud to announce that I have recently became a Singh-Ray Affiliate.
Singh-Ray Filters is the leading manufacturer of the highest quality optical glass camera filters. The Singh-Ray filters come in various sizes, densities and styles such as threaded ring or filters to fit in “A”, “P” & “Z-Pro” Filter Holders. Plus, at Singh-Ray Filters website, they carry an assortment of accessories such adapter rings, filter pouches and cases, and cleaning and protection.
Types of Singh-Ray Filters
• Neutral and Color Density Filters
• UV/Protective Filters
• Diffusion Filters
• Color Enhancing Filters
• Infrared Filters
• Astro/Night Filters
Over the years, I have really enjoyed using my Singh-Ray filters. I prefer to get the shot that I really want in the field and spend less time post processing. That is why I enjoy using the high quality Singh-Ray filters in the field.
As a Singh-Ray Filter Affiliate, I am glad to be able to offer a 10% discount when making a purchase at www.singh-ray.com. The discount code to use is lori10.
What Singh-Ray Filters I Use
• Daryl Benson ND-2 Reverse Grad
• Galen Rowell Filter ND-3G-HS
• Galen Rowell Filter ND-2G-SS
• Singh-Ray Sunset SS Filter
• 77mm Sing-Ray Gold-N-Blue Polarizer
• 77mm Singh-Ray Vari-N-Duo Filter
• Cokin P Series Filter Holder
Use the lori10 discount code at checkout for 10% off your purchase.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
All the very best,
- Great Outdoors Photo Contest BookAmerican Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles image by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography published in Great Outdoors Photo Contest book by Outdoor Photographer.
- Backyard Garden Certified As Monarch WaystationChoosing to register your monarch habitat as a certified Monarch Waystation with Monarch Watch will help with the conservation and protection of the declining monarch butterfly population.
- In the Field: Outer Banks of North CarolinaIn the field on the Outer Banks of North Carolina offers a variety of photographic opportunities such as from sunrises to birds, seascapes, dunescapes, wildlife, and lighthouses.
- Norfolk Botanical Garden Photography Exhibit Wrap UpCheck out the You Tube video slideshow of my images displayed at my recent photography exhibit at the Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia. Lori A Cash’s photography exhibit called “For the Love of Photography: A Collection of Wildlife and Nature” was on display at the Baker Hall Visitor Center during the month of April 2022.
- Planting Milkweed for Earth DayFor Earth Day 2022, Lori A Cash planted milkweed plants in her backyard butterfly garden to provide food for the monarch butterfly. Milkweed plants are the only source of food for the monarch caterpillars. Recently, monarch butterfly population has been declining. To help save the monarchs, plant milkweed this Earth Day.
- Springtime Osprey ActionSpringtime osprey action as a pair of ospreys return to nesting site on a light pole at Fort Monroe National Monument in Hampton, Virginia. Osprey action including defending nesting site from other ospreys, rebuilding nest and bringing fish to nest.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrogs American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles amphibians backyard butterfly garden behind the scenes bird photography birds birds of prey brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation cover photo Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field Lori A Cash monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Nature Photography Day Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo contest results photo exhibit photography raptors red foxes red fox kit seascapes Share the View Photo Contest silhouettes Singh-Ray Filters songbirds sunrise sunrise photography sunrises swallowtail caterpillars Virginia Virginia conservation Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation Virginia wildlife corridors Virginia wildlife crossings white-tailed deer wildlife Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Wild Virginia