January 20, 2022
As a Singh-Ray filter user for at least the past 15 years, I am proud to announce that I have recently became a Singh-Ray Affiliate.
Singh-Ray Filters is the leading manufacturer of the highest quality optical glass camera filters. The Singh-Ray filters come in various sizes, densities and styles such as threaded ring or filters to fit in “A”, “P” & “Z-Pro” Filter Holders. Plus, at Singh-Ray Filters website, they carry an assortment of accessories such adapter rings, filter pouches and cases, and cleaning and protection.
Types of Singh-Ray Filters
• Neutral and Color Density Filters
• UV/Protective Filters
• Diffusion Filters
• Color Enhancing Filters
• Infrared Filters
• Astro/Night Filters
Over the years, I have really enjoyed using my Singh-Ray filters. I prefer to get the shot that I really want in the field and spend less time post processing. That is why I enjoy using the high quality Singh-Ray filters in the field.
As a Singh-Ray Filter Affiliate, I am glad to be able to offer a 10% discount when making a purchase at www.singh-ray.com. The discount code to use is lori10.
What Singh-Ray Filters I Use
• Daryl Benson ND-2 Reverse Grad
• Galen Rowell Filter ND-3G-HS
• Galen Rowell Filter ND-2G-SS
• Singh-Ray Sunset SS Filter
• 77mm Sing-Ray Gold-N-Blue Polarizer
• 77mm Singh-Ray Vari-N-Duo Filter
• Cokin P Series Filter Holder
Use the lori10 discount code at checkout for 10% off your purchase.
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
All the very best,
- Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden for April-May 2023Scenes of Coastal Virginia Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography from April 1-May 31 2023.
- Protecting the Threatened Western Snowy PloverThe Western snowy plover is a small shorebird on the Pacific coast and is listed as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Their threatened status is due to loss of habitat, beach erosion, human disturbance and predation.
- New Images Added to WebsiteNew images added to Lori A Cash Conservation Photography’s website including three new photo galleries of images of whooping cranes, wild horses and marine mammals.
- In the Field Photographing the Whooping CranesThe Aransas Wood Buffalo flock are the only self-sustaining wild whooping cranes with their wintering grounds in Texas and breeding grounds in Canada. Lori A Cash Conservation Photography spent some time in the field photographing these cranes in Texas and shares her experience in this blog post.
- New Photo Galleries Added to My Website GalleriesNew photo galleries of whooping cranes, marine mammals and wild horses added to the photo gallery of the website of Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
- Wild Horses Roam on Assateague Island National SeashoreWild horses roam free along Assateague Island National Seashore on a barrier island in Maryland at the border of Virginia. This barrier island is famous for the wild horses and draws a lot of visitors to the Atlantic coast to see and photograph the horses.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips pollinators publication raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest songbirds sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation whooping cranes wild horses wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle Zazzle products
3 replies to “Singh-Ray Filters Affiliate”
Congrats on becoming an affiliate! Love the image you posted, too! Great work!
Thank you very much, Katy!