January 25, 2022
I am happy to announce that I will have one framed print in the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition. My piece in this member exhibition will be my image of American Bullfrog Sitting Along Grass Reflection. The Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be held at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center in Hampton, Virginia.
Each member of the Hampton Arts League was allowed one piece of artwork to be entered in the 2022 member exhibit. I chose the image of the American bullfrog as it shows the beauty of this frog, which I hope will inspire people to look at frogs in a different way.
The dates for the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be February 5, 2022 through April 9, 2022. This showcase exhibition will have a variety of media represented from various artists who reside and work in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
The Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm. But always check for hours in case the hours change. If you happen to live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, I hope you will stop by to see the exhibition at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center.
My Framed Print for the Member Exhibition
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Mindshift Backlight 26L Backpack Camera Bag by Think TankA rear panel compartment that allows you to easily get to your photo gear without setting bag down is one of the great features of the Mindshift Backlight 26L Backpack by Think Tank Photo.
- Published in Spring Issue of National Wildlife MagazineDelmarva fox squirrel with nut in mouth by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography has been published in the 2023 spring issue of National Wildlife Magazine in the featured story called Delmarvalous written by Lynne Warren.
- Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden for April-May 2023Scenes of Coastal Virginia Photography Exhibit at Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography from April 1-May 31 2023.
- Protecting the Threatened Western Snowy PloverThe Western snowy plover is a small shorebird on the Pacific coast and is listed as a threatened species under the Endangered Species Act. Their threatened status is due to loss of habitat, beach erosion, human disturbance and predation.
- New Images Added to WebsiteNew images added to Lori A Cash Conservation Photography’s website including three new photo galleries of images of whooping cranes, wild horses and marine mammals.
- In the Field Photographing the Whooping CranesThe Aransas Wood Buffalo flock are the only self-sustaining wild whooping cranes with their wintering grounds in Texas and breeding grounds in Canada. Lori A Cash Conservation Photography spent some time in the field photographing these cranes in Texas and shares her experience in this blog post.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Frogs great blue heron insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash marine mammals milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips pollinators published raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest songbirds sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle Zazzle products
Copyright © 2022 Lori A Cash
2 replies to “2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition”
That is an outstanding picture!!!! The exhibit sounds great!
Thank you, Katy!