January 25, 2022
I am happy to announce that I will have one framed print in the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition. My piece in this member exhibition will be my image of American Bullfrog Sitting Along Grass Reflection. The Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be held at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center in Hampton, Virginia.
Each member of the Hampton Arts League was allowed one piece of artwork to be entered in the 2022 member exhibit. I chose the image of the American bullfrog as it shows the beauty of this frog, which I hope will inspire people to look at frogs in a different way.
The dates for the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be February 5, 2022 through April 9, 2022. This showcase exhibition will have a variety of media represented from various artists who reside and work in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
The Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm. But always check for hours in case the hours change. If you happen to live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, I hope you will stop by to see the exhibition at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center.
My Framed Print for the Member Exhibition
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- 2023 Wall Calendars Available at My Zazzle Store2023 Wildlife and Nature Wall Calendars by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography, LLC at her Zazzle store are now available for purchase.
- Update on Butterfly Oasis Habitat ProjectButterfly Oasis Habitat Project is a conservation photography project by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography as she has created a habitat oasis for the declining monarch butterfly population as well as for other visiting butterflies.
- My Happiness Hour Presentation on The World of Wildlife Conservation PhotographyThe Happiness Hour presentation of “The World of Wildlife Conservation Photography by Lori A Cash, professional conservation wildlife and nature photographer. Lori’s presentation discusses what conservation photography is, and she provide tips on how to use your wildlife images for conservation purposes.
- Cover Image on American Butterflies MagazineWildlife and Nature Conservation Photographer, Lori A Cash, has the cover image of American Butterflies Magazine Fall 2022 issue with her image of a black swallowtail caterpillar feeding on fennel as she was awarded second place with the 2022 North American Butterfly Association (NBA) Photo Contest.
- Upcoming Conservation Photography Presentation on The Happiness Hour08/11/2022 On August 24, 2022 I will be giving a free Zoom presentation called The […]
- Category Winner with 2023 Our Common Agenda Photo ContestCategory winner of the 2023 Our Common Agenda for PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, WALKING, & BIKING: Father and son taking a summer morning stroll on the Dam No. 1 Bridge at Newport News Park in Newport News, Virginia.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden Baker Hall Visitor Center bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation Cover image cover photo Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips publication raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation wildlife photography Zazzle products
Copyright © 2022 Lori A Cash