January 25, 2022
I am happy to announce that I will have one framed print in the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition. My piece in this member exhibition will be my image of American Bullfrog Sitting Along Grass Reflection. The Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be held at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center in Hampton, Virginia.
Each member of the Hampton Arts League was allowed one piece of artwork to be entered in the 2022 member exhibit. I chose the image of the American bullfrog as it shows the beauty of this frog, which I hope will inspire people to look at frogs in a different way.
The dates for the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be February 5, 2022 through April 9, 2022. This showcase exhibition will have a variety of media represented from various artists who reside and work in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
The Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm. But always check for hours in case the hours change. If you happen to live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, I hope you will stop by to see the exhibition at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center.
My Framed Print for the Member Exhibition
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- New Photo Galleries Added to My Website GalleriesNew photo galleries of whooping cranes, marine mammals and wild horses added to the photo gallery of the website of Lori A Cash Conservation Photography.
- Wild Horses Roam on Assateague Island National SeashoreWild horses roam free along Assateague Island National Seashore on a barrier island in Maryland at the border of Virginia. This barrier island is famous for the wild horses and draws a lot of visitors to the Atlantic coast to see and photograph the horses.
- Launch of Responsible Photography Collective WebsiteResponsible Photography Collective is about promoting photography as an art, a force for goodness, practicing photography in ways that do no harm to people, animals, and places that make up our world. We provide the information, but what you do with that information is up to you.
- Photo Published in 2023 Keep Chesapeake Beautiful CalendarIntracoastal Sunrise Reflections image by Lori A Cash published as the month of June photo in the Keep Chesapeake Beautiful Calendar.
- Humpback Whales in Monterey BayPhotographing humpback whales and their behaviors such as breaching and tail fluke up dive in the Monterey Bay off the coast of California.
- Article Published on Nature Photographers NetworkArticle on Photographing Butterflies Through Their Life Cycle by Lori A Cash was published on Nature Photographers Network. This article discusses the life cycle of butterflies, conservation efforts and tips on photographing butterflies.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles backyard butterfly garden bird photography birds birds of prey black swallowtail caterpillars brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies butterfly conservation Butterfly conservation photography caterpillars conservation flowers Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field landscape photography Lori A Cash milkweed monarch butterflies monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo exhibit photography photography tips publication raptors red foxes red fox kit Share the View Photo Contest sunrise sunrises swallowtail caterpillars tips Virginia Virginia Conservation Network Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation wildlife wildlife conservation Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Zazzle
Copyright © 2022 Lori A Cash