January 25, 2022
I am happy to announce that I will have one framed print in the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition. My piece in this member exhibition will be my image of American Bullfrog Sitting Along Grass Reflection. The Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be held at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center in Hampton, Virginia.
Each member of the Hampton Arts League was allowed one piece of artwork to be entered in the 2022 member exhibit. I chose the image of the American bullfrog as it shows the beauty of this frog, which I hope will inspire people to look at frogs in a different way.
The dates for the 2022 Hampton Arts League Member Exhibition will be February 5, 2022 through April 9, 2022. This showcase exhibition will have a variety of media represented from various artists who reside and work in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
The Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm. But always check for hours in case the hours change. If you happen to live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, I hope you will stop by to see the exhibition at the Charles H. Taylor Visual Arts Center.
My Framed Print for the Member Exhibition
Thank you for reading my Field Notes Blog, and I hope you will share this post with others.
Let’s protect our wildlife and nature!
All the very best,
- Great Outdoors Photo Contest BookAmerican Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles image by Lori A Cash Conservation Photography published in Great Outdoors Photo Contest book by Outdoor Photographer.
- Backyard Garden Certified As Monarch WaystationChoosing to register your monarch habitat as a certified Monarch Waystation with Monarch Watch will help with the conservation and protection of the declining monarch butterfly population.
- In the Field: Outer Banks of North CarolinaIn the field on the Outer Banks of North Carolina offers a variety of photographic opportunities such as from sunrises to birds, seascapes, dunescapes, wildlife, and lighthouses.
- Norfolk Botanical Garden Photography Exhibit Wrap UpCheck out the You Tube video slideshow of my images displayed at my recent photography exhibit at the Norfolk Botanical Garden in Norfolk, Virginia. Lori A Cash’s photography exhibit called “For the Love of Photography: A Collection of Wildlife and Nature” was on display at the Baker Hall Visitor Center during the month of April 2022.
- Planting Milkweed for Earth DayFor Earth Day 2022, Lori A Cash planted milkweed plants in her backyard butterfly garden to provide food for the monarch butterfly. Milkweed plants are the only source of food for the monarch caterpillars. Recently, monarch butterfly population has been declining. To help save the monarchs, plant milkweed this Earth Day.
- Springtime Osprey ActionSpringtime osprey action as a pair of ospreys return to nesting site on a light pole at Fort Monroe National Monument in Hampton, Virginia. Osprey action including defending nesting site from other ospreys, rebuilding nest and bringing fish to nest.
American Bullfrog American Bullfrog Sitting on Pine Needles amphibians backyard butterfly garden behind the scenes bird photography birds birds of prey brown pelican bullfrogs butterflies caterpillars conservation Fort Monroe National Monument Frogs great blue heron Hampton Roads Hampton Roads Virginia Hampton Virginia insects in the field Lori A Cash monarch butterfly monarch conservation NANPA nature nature photography Nature Photography Day Norfolk Botanical Garden osprey photo contest results photo exhibit photography raptors red foxes red fox kit seascapes silhouettes Singh-Ray Filters songbirds sunrise sunrise photography sunrises swallowtail caterpillars Virginia Virginia conservation Virginia wildlife Virginia wildlife conservation Virginia wildlife corridors Virginia wildlife crossings white-tailed deer wildlife Wildlife Corridors wildlife photography Wild Virginia
Copyright © 2022 Lori A Cash